Tina Bove : Is it time for some Accountability in your life?

Is it time for some Accountability in your life?

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Alright ladies, are you sick of feeling blah or think you just don't have the time to fit in a workout or eat healthy?  Are you holding onto some extra weight that you just can't seem to lose?  Well I'm here to tell you that you DO have time to fit in a 30 minute workout,  you DO have time to prep your meals and just feel BETTER about yourself!

I'm also here to HELP you get started and STAY motivated.  I had my son back in April and I was lost and frustrated at all the weight I had gained.  I went out on a limb and joined my first online Accountability and had the support of other women just like me to help me start eating healthy and working out regularly.  I'm now 30 lbs lighter, in the BEST shape of my life and feel INCREDIBLE.   I'll help you do the same by teaching you how to eat proper portions and the right kinds of food but NOT by counting calories!  I'll show you that a 30 minute workout in your home can get you in AMAZING shape in just 3 short weeks!!!

Come join my next online Accountability group that starts in just 2 short weeks.  Let's ROCK 2016 together, you don't have to go at it alone.  Fill out the short form below and I'll get you set up with the workout program and ready to go!

http://bit.ly/1Xswgfg






DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS