Tina Bove : 21 Day Fix Extreme Results

21 Day Fix Extreme Results

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I just finished up my 3 week 21 Day Fix Accountability group, which means results time!!!! I tried the Extreme version and LOVED it! I was nervous to try it at first because I thought it might be too tough for me but I'm so glad I did! I LOVED it and I think it was just what my body was needing (taking it to the next level).

The workouts were definitely challenging but as always, there was a modifier I could follow if I got tired. I continued to follow the eating plan as best I could while navigating the parties and business trips. The one thing I keep coming back to with this program is how it's taught me to eat the right amount of the right foods. Even if I'm eating out a lot, I know when I've eaten enough and what the right ratio of carbs/proteins/veggies/fruits/fats I should be eating.

So during a time when most people gain weight, I managed to LOSE 3 lbs and a couple inches! I'm so pumped and can't wait to start my next Accountability group, not to lose weight but to maintain the body I have now worked so hard to get! If you are looking to shed those pesky pounds you have put on, come join me in the New Year for my next round of 21 Day Fix! Simply fill out this quick form and I'll get you signed up!

http://bit.ly/1Xswgfg


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS