Tina Bove : Are you ready to make FITNESS your BUSINESS?!?!

Are you ready to make FITNESS your BUSINESS?!?!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

As I approach my 1 year anniversary of becoming a Beachbody Coach I told myself I was going to get REAL about a part of coaching that I hardly ever talk….. MONEY!!! I don’t like to talk about it because it’s not the most important aspect of why I do what I do, BUT I know it could be life changing for some people. How would an extra $500-$1,000 in your pocket every month sound to you? What if I told you I’m achieving this every month by dedicating 1-2 hrs a night, after the kiddos go to bed!
I have been blessed with a very good job and a husband that has a good job. We live a comfortable
lifestyle and don’t have to worry month to month about our bills getting paid. Now I know that is not the case for everyone out there and an extra $500 a month would be HUGE for their family. So I’m here to tell you that by sharing my health and fitness journey and helping others work toward their fitness goals, I’m making a solid monthly income. Since last month, I committed to putting all of my Beachbody earnings towards maxing out my Roth IRA for the year and I’m happy to report that I’m almost half way to that goal already! This is VERY important to me as I work towards securing my family’s financial future.
What would an extra $500 mean to you? Would it mean paying off your student loan debt, saving up for that dream vacation or getting ahead on some of your bills? Could you commit to working this business for 1-2, FOCUSED, hours a day to get to that goal? Are you passionate about helping yourself and others live a healthy life? I’m not saying this was easy and without its ups and downs, but I am 100% DEDICATED to helping myself and others achieve and maintain their health and fitness.
I’d love to help you get started coaching and changing lives, all while making money! If you are interested, fill out this short form and we'll start chatting real soon! 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS