Tina Bove : Book Review-Barefoot Executive

Book Review-Barefoot Executive

Monday, March 14, 2016

Click on the book to
purchase from Amazon


I wanted to do a quick review of this book I just read.  I first heard about Carrie Wilkerson on a podcast (I think it was EO On Fire).  I immediately fell in love with her passion for helping Entrepreneurs and her background in starting her own business, so I ordered the book on Amazon.

This book is perfect for anyone out there who is thinking about starting their own business and has NO idea where to start.  You may have some good ideas but you have no idea how to monetize them. I love how she walks you through, step-by-step, how to take those ideas and put a strategy together.  There are so many different ways to go about monetizing your ideas online and it can quite frankly be intimidating!  She spends a chapter on each approach (service based, affiliate marketing, information products, etc.) and goes into enough detail that you can make a decision on what approach might be best for you.  

She also drove home the importance of Masterminds and that has led me to do some serious research into what group I want to be apart of to grow my online health and fitness business.  Her no BS style really drives home her passion for being her own boss and running her various businesses.  She is living her life on her terms.  She didn't get there by chance, it was a lot of handwork, slip ups and determination!  She doesn't hesitate to share those slip ups in her book and help you learn from her mistakes.  Again, would highly recommend this book for anyone out there that wants to learn about the various online business strategies, and you can click on the book image above to order from Amazon.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS