Tina Bove : My 6 Month Weight Loss Journey

My 6 Month Weight Loss Journey

Tuesday, December 1, 2015



It’s hard to believe it’s been 6 short months since I started my weight loss journey after having Jack.  At 6 weeks post-partum I weighted 170 lbs (20 lbs over where I normally sat) and the scale wasn’t budging.  I knew I needed to make a change so I look a leap of faith and joined my first online Accountability group.  This Accountability group was amazing!!!!  Everyone was so supportive, encouraging and I learned some great eating tips from my coach.  It was a place where I could share my struggles and just be myself.  I lost 13 lbs in that 8 week Accountability group.  

I didn’t want to stop there so I became an Online Health and Fitness Coach myself and began running my own online Accountability groups.  These are groups where both men and women (but mainly women) support and encourage each other to be the best they can possibly be.  If someone isn’t feeling motivated to get their workout in, we help lift them up.  We share healthy recipes and encourage each other to eat clean and watch their portion sizes.  

These Accountability groups are the main reason I have lost not just the 20 lbs but 30 lbs of baby weight!  Here are a few other reasons why I think the weight has melted off this time around: 

  • *I’ve done 95% of the workouts in whatever program I’m doing (PiYO, 21 Day Fix or T-25) and I follow the schedule they give me.
  • *90% of the time I’m following the eating plan that comes with the program I’m doing (for T-25 I continued the 21 Day Fix eating plan).  The other 10% I enjoy our family pizza nights and other treats.
  • *I drink Shakeology (super healthy meal replacement shake) EVERY morning for breakfast. It’s by far the healthiest meal I eat every day. 
  • *Before I start a new workout program I take before pictures.  This helps keep me motivated on days when I don’t feel like working out.  It also serves as a reminder of how far I’ve come when the scale isn’t budging.
  • *I feel INCREDIBLE both mentally and physically so I WANT to keep working out and eating healthy!

If you need some extra motivation or someone to help hold you accountable, come join my next online Accountability group that starts in 2 weeks.  Click on the link below, fill out the short form and I’ll get you set up with the right workout and eating plan.  Don’t WAIT, do this for yourself NOW! 

http://bit.ly/1Xswgfg

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS