Tina Bove : New Year = New You

New Year = New You

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Are you ready to take action on your New Year's resolution and FINALLY lose the weight you've been trying to the last year or maybe more?  What if I said you could do it using NO complicated equipment.. NO heavy weights.. NO long hours in the gym!...And you don't even have to leave your house! Then come join me in the New Year as we lose weight and look great!

What would you think about never having to count calories again?  Well I take care of that and send you a FUN custom portion control eating system.  All it takes is 30 minutes of your day and I'll sculpt and define your body. 

All workouts are done in the comfort of your own home…on your own time. You will have ME as your Coach... walking you through the program every step of the way!

This Facebook Accountability Group starts on January 4th, and includes my custom VIP Accountability Group, that will keep you on point throughout the entire program.

If you can commit to changing your life, I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! I want to hear from ladies that are serious about getting fit and healthy! This program IS NOT FREE but includes:

- A complete 21 day home workout kit with DVDs
- 7 color coded portion control containers
- Complete custom meal plan designed for your 21 Day Challenge
- Bonus 3 Day custom plan to quickly get you picture or beach ready when you are short on time
- Shakeology to help kill all your chocolate and carb cravings
- Shaker cup you can take anywhere  
-FREE 21 Day Fix t-shirt if you post your before and after pictures to the Beachbody challenge site
- ME as your personal coach
- Access to my EXCLUSIVE VIP LIFETIME support group
-30 day trial to *Beachbody on Demand* - Stream OVER $2000 worth of workout programs right from your phone, tablet, laptop, etc!

I have had incredible results this past year using this program.  I've lost over 30 lbs, that's right 30 lbs!!! Let me help you do the same!  If you are ready take that next step in the New Year and lose those extra pounds, click on the link below, fill out the short form and I'll be in touch with you shortly!

Don’t wait….spots will fill up fast!
http://bit.ly/1Xswgfg
My 30 lb weight loss journey!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS