Tina Bove : 21 Day Fix-3 Day Quick Fix Results

21 Day Fix-3 Day Quick Fix Results

Monday, January 11, 2016

Driving back from NY after New Year’s, Vince and I decided we wanted to do the 3 Day Quick Fix.  He wanted to drop some of the holiday weight he had put on and I just wanted to shock my system back into eating healthy and get rid of the bloat.  I had actually only gained ½ lb over the holidays and I attribute that to watching my portions and working out pretty regularly.  One thing I didn’t always do was eat healthy and I definitely had way more alcohol than normal   Come on it’s the holidays!!!  
It really is mind boggling how EASY the 3 Day Quick Fix is….yes I said EASY and it WORKS!!!! It’s easy because the program lays out exactly what you should be eating (all items you get at the grocery store) and when.  There’s no guessing at what you should be eating.  We prepped the majority of our meals on Sunday and could just grab them and go each day.  The first day is always rough as you shock your body into eating super healthy foods and at a caloric deficit but by day 2 and 3 you start feeling much better and I don’t get hungry in between meals.  I fully admit that by the end of Day 3 I’m ready for some different foods! 
Day 3 for us was yesterday and we did our final weigh ins this morning.  Vince lost 7 lbs and I lost 5!!!!  That was 5 lbs of BLOAT.  I feel soooo much BETTER and I’m back on track to eating healthy and drinking plenty of water.  The 3 Day Quick Fix is not something you’d want to do all the time or for more than 3 days but it’s such a GREAT tool to have in your back pocket when you come off a weekend of too much drinking/eating or you have a big event you want to look and feel great at!!  

If you still aren’t back “on track” after the holidays come join me for a round of 21 Day Fix starting ever month.  I’ll teach you about the 3 Day Quick Fix BUT more importantly I’ll show you how to make the 21 Day Fix eating plan a LIFESTYLE that you can follow forever (whether you want to lose or maintain your weight).  There’s also some great workouts for you to do!  Fill out the short form below if you want to join one of my upcoming Accountability groups.

http://bit.ly/1Xswgfg

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS