Tina Bove : Why Military Spouses make the Best Beachbody Coaches!

Why Military Spouses make the Best Beachbody Coaches!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015


As a military spouse I know what it’s like to run a household while my husband is on a deployment or on duty.  I know that when the kids are sick, I’m the one that will be taking them to the doctors and staying with them until they are better.  I know my husband doesn’t like being away from our family but it’s what comes with the territory when you join the military! With all of the duties I have as a military spouse I tend to put myself and my needs on the back burner.  However, I'm working on changing that!
As I have grown older and wiser, the need to have more control over the most basic aspects of my life: work, family, health, income and time have moved to the front burner. I took control of my health by using PiYO and the 21 Day Fix to lose the 20 pounds of baby weight I had left over after my second child. Now, Beachbody is providing me the rest in the form of my coaching business.

How would you like to take back some of your life, whether it’s getting fit and healthy or earning some extra income?  Well, I’m here to tell you that it is 100% possible and I’m going to tell you why YOU would be an AWESOME Beachbody coach: 

1.      As military spouses we have to be organized!  Whether it’s getting everyone out the door in the morning, planning dinner, or just getting through the day….organization is key to our survival. I live by the task list on my phone!  Because we are already so organized, adding 1-2 hours of focused work to help others and build a Beachbody business is not going to be that difficult.  If we can juggle kids, a career, a deployment and come out on top, we can manage a Beachbody business.

2.       Whether we prefer to hang out at home with our family or we love the hustle and bustle of going out with friends, we know what it takes to socialize with others.  When our husband’s leave on deployment, we rely so heavily on the other spouses going through the same thing and learn to socialize and interact with other people, even if the only thing we have in common is the military.   With Beachbody you get to meet and interact with so many amazing people that are looking for our help to live healthier lives!  We aren’t saleswomen, going around calling people and asking them to buy Beachbody products, we simply share our experiences with the products and people come to us! 

3.       You may not know it but we have incredible communication skills.  Our husbands are typically working late or gone for months at a time but we still find a way to stay connected to them and that’s because we know how to communicate!  Whether it’s over email or in person, we know how to share our feelings and what we are thinking.  With Beachbody coaching, you have to be able to communicate and connect with other people.  Whether it is someone looking to lose weight or has already purchased a challenge pack, being able to communicate and provide that person proper guidance is key! 

4.       Providing encouragement or a quick pick me up to another wife who is having a bad day is part of our nature.  If we know a fellow spouse is having a difficult time with her husband’s deployment, we are going to do everything in our power to lift her spirits and try to keep her occupied.  With Beachbody coaching you are going to have challengers who struggle to eat healthy or workout daily and they will be looking to you to provide some encouragement and support! 

Doing a few vital behaviors every day since I started coaching has created my success. I control how fast or slow I want to grow this business. I set the goals I want to reach. I am in complete control. I do it in about 2 hours a day!  The other added benefit of either being a spouse of an active duty military service member or a veteran is that Beachbody waives all of the fees to become a coach.  Yes, that’s right, it’s FREE to become a Beachbody coach!

When I signed up to be a Beachbody coach I had NO IDEA I could become a coach for FREE and get discounts on all of the products!  When I was reading through the Coach Handbook I stumbled across a section entitled “Waiver of Business Service Fee for Military Coaches.”  What this means is you don’t have to pay the $15.95 Monthly Business Fee to maintain your online Coach account AND the standard enrollment fee of $39.95 will get reimbursed to you once you submit the appropriate paperwork (military orders, DD214, or LES).  So let’s break this down again:
  • *You get 25% off all Beachbody products (including your Shakeology order)
  • *There is no $15.95 Monthly Business Fee
  • *You will immediately get reimbursed the $39.95 enrollment fee once you send in your paperwork
  • *AND all you have to do is maintain your monthly Shakeology order!

I am looking to personally mentor 10 motivated women like me. If you are a military spouse who wants to create some freedom and income all while getting in the best shape of your life, helping others do the same, using the best fitness programs in the world at home on your time, you need to reach out to me. I want to hear from you. I can help you do just that and more with the time and skills you have right now.  Interested?

Apply to join my team by clicking on the link below  and filling out the short form.  I will personally contact you in the next few days to talk about your goals and get you started as a coach. I will mentor you one-on-one and help you learn the exact steps I took to achieve success with this business. Let's do this!!!

https://tinabove.wufoo.com/forms/join-my-beachbody-team/

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS