Tina Bove : 3 Day Refresh-Day 3

3 Day Refresh-Day 3

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Today was MUCH better than yesterday.  I skipped my run this morning and opted to just do my 20 minutes of calisthenics with my co-workers at lunch.  I wasn't nearly as hungry today so that helped a lot.  I know this is going to be TMI but I was really gassy and bloated last night, so it was huge relief when I took a #2 this morning.  I felt soooooo much better afterwards!  I stuck to the same eating schedule as yesterday and drank about 70 ozs of water.  Again, I started getting gassy around 4pm again tonight.  I'm definitely excited to eat some really food tomorrow but I'm also excited to see what my results are in the morning!  I look forward to not only sharing my results but summing up the pros and cons of this program!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS