Tina Bove : T-25 Focus workout results.

T-25 Focus workout results.

Monday, November 16, 2015



My T-25 Results are in! 

So this is the follow up to my 30 day progress doing T-25 Focus with Shaun-T.  I’m super excited to share my final results with you because I was somewhat shocked by them.   Just a little background information on T-25 and then I’ll share my results.  

T-25 is a 10 week program consisting of 5 weeks doing the “alpha” cycle and 5 weeks doing the “beta” cycle.  The alpha cycle builds your base so that when you move to beta you are set up for success!  In alpha, you don’t use any weights, just your own body weight. Once you get to beta you start incorporating weights into a couple of the workouts (I use 10 lb weights).  Alpha and beta each have their own workouts so you are getting a whole new set of workouts when you transition to beta.  Then, if you are really feeling great at the end of beta, you can buy “gamma” separately and do that program and that takes everything to a whole new level!
Why I love T-25 so much:
·       It’s only 25 minutes long!
·       It’s 25 minutes of non-stop movement.  You aren’t going for a minute and then resting for 15 secs, you are constantly moving.
·       You get a whole new set of workouts when you move to beta cycle.
·       You are only working out 5 days a week.  I love having my weekends off.
·       No matter what workout you are doing, you are going to get 
      a great cardio and strength workout. 
·       I find Shaun-T really inspiring and easy to look at :)

What you’ve all been waiting for………I lost 6 lbs and 3 inches doing T-25!!!!!! I can, without a doubt, say that my abs now look better than they did before I had my 2 kids!!!  In my 5 month journey thus far I have lost over 28 lbs and 16 inches.   If you are interested in trying out T-25, go to the top of my blog and select “Fitness Programs” and click on the T-25 picture.  



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS